Why Fundraise for Us?
Each year we need to raise over £320,000 to keep providing our much needed services. In 2018/19, for every £1 spent 80p was spent on charitable activities, 20p on fundraising and a negligible amount on generating income.
Every one of our supporters’ fundraising efforts truly does make a difference. For example £1,000 pays for a Pulse Oximeter Package for one family, £250 pays for an epilepsy mattress monitor (MedPage Monitor) for one family and £200 pays for a video monitor for one family. These monitors help save lives and we are committed to providing them without a waiting list for any Dravet family that applies.
- £5 helps pay for the postage of a Family Welcome Pack & Guide to Dravet Syndrome
- £5 per child & £10 per adult helps pay for a Family Gathering Grant
- £30 helps pay for Portable Finger Oximeter or one Super Siblings Award
- £250 helps pay for a family grant to Center Parcs or one epilepsy mattress monitor (MedPage Monitor)
- £500 helps pay for drafting, design and print of 2,000 information awareness leaflets
- £1,000 helps pay for a Pulse Oximeter, funds a 16+ Assistance Fund or helps provide a bereavement grant to families
- £2,000 helps pay for Sibling Activities at Center Parcs