Support International Dravet Day 2017
As many of you will know this Friday 23rd June is world International Dravet Awareness Day.
On this day each and every year we encourage everyone to help us promote awareness of Dravet syndrome - there are a number of easy ways you can get involved and often the most successful efforts are those combining others whether at school, workplace, sports club or local community.
- Wear purple, and organise a ‘Purple Day’ for a small £1 donation
- Download our poster/flyer and display in your school or place of work (see below)
- Update your profile picture with our Twibbon - https://twibbon.com/support/international-dravet-day-18
- Arrange a fundraiser, such as a 5-a-side game, cake sale or car washing extravaganza!
- Keep an eye out for our special personalised video campaign, to create and share your own awareness video!
There are plenty of other ideas and a fundraising pack available to download via our website https://www.dravet.org.uk/get-involved. Alternatively you can contact our amazing Fundraising Manager Linzi via email@example.com to request a donation collection tin or for help and support with your own fundraising plans.
We also love to see photos from your event that we can share with our community so please send these over to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little information about your plans and events along with how much you managed to raise.
Let’s make this International Dravet Day one to remember!